Finance Executive Assistant
Due to the company’s expansion, we are looking for Meticulous and Self-Reliant Individual with Positive Attitude to join our various divisions as Finance Executive Assistant.
If you are a team player with good initiative, capable of multi-tasking and excelling in a challenging and fast paced environment, customer service-oriented and possess good interpersonal and communication skills, ARF would like you to be a part of our organisation.
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ level / Diploma / LCCI qualifications
• At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in accounting handling, book-keeping and admin duties
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and MYOB and understand how accounts system function
• Bilingual in English & Mandarin preferred
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Meticulous, organized and responsible
• Team Player, hardworking, resourceful with skill competence and willingness to learn attitude
• Able to handle Account Payable/Account Receivable or full set of accounts
• To handle daily data entry to the financial system
• Prepare and keep records of payments and receipts
• Maintain and post entries for Accounts Receivable and Payable
• Reconcile statements
• Issuance of documents
• Maintain and keep proper records of documents
• Coordination of administrative duties
• Other related administrative duties as assigned
Note:- Please indicate in your application, your expected and last drawn salary
If you are up to the challenge, please attach and submit your resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.