ARF (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd [ARF] is an insurance intermediary, with the ability to provide a wide range of insurance solutions and services.
ARF provides and advises our customers with a selection of the best insurance programmes that fits their needs, giving our customers the alternatives and choices to make the best possible informed decision.
Our experienced and qualified staff, coupled with our IT systems and structures, with specialised know-how and expertise needed for the integration and implementation of Affinity Programmes, aim to provide our customers with the most holistic service and experience.
We also have the experience to look into your present company risk exposure and tailor an insurance that will suit your business needs. Upon discussing the insurance, we will be able to work with the insurer to include clauses that will further enhance your cover. We have experience in arranging coverages such as Industrial All Risk (Property Insurance), Construction All Risk, Work Injury, Marine Cargo, Transit Risks and Consumer Products (Personal Travel and Home insurance) which are innovatively designed, comprehensive in coverage, and competitively priced.
We also have experience in arranging programmes for Country and Social Clubs, Associations, and Liability Cover including Directors and Officers Liability specially tailored and effected for our customers.
ARF’s Customer Centred Services allows convenient access for Customers or Partners to contact us. They are:-
- Contact Centre: ARF is the only insurance intermediary with a Call Centre operational
7 days a week, even on public holidays, from 9am to 5pm. You have a friendly voice to speak to. Our Call Centre staff are ever ready to serve you and answer any queries on insurance!
- Customer Service Centre: ARF’s office, conveniently located in the CBD and near a MRT station, is situated at 7 Maxwell Road #01-100, Annexe B MND Complex, Singapore 069111, and has a walk-in Customer Service Centre frontage, operational 5.5 days a week. Should you have additional queries, or prefer consulting us in person, or having a face to face discussion, you may feel free to drop by at your own convenience!
- Website: You can get information here on the many different types of insurance coverages we handle, and even get a quote! Furthermore, for your convenience, you can even renew most of the personal line insurances directly through our website, cutting down on the hassle of making a physical trip to do so.
- Web Chat: should you require your queries to be addressed in real time, but are unable to call us, there is yet another way! From 9am to 5pm (7 days a week), our resident insurance expert Sophia is available via live chat. Just click on the live chat at the bottom right corner of every page of our site, and ask away! Additionally, you could also leave a message if Sophia is not online and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emails: if your preference is to send a message by Email, or even if you are out of the country, you can always e-mail us your questions instead! Be it any type of risk, just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
ARF aims to provide the best services and solutions in General Insurance, by providing choices and assisting the customer to make informed decisions.
To be the choice intermediary
in General Insurance.
The culture of the ARF shall be infused with a strong
sense of mutual respect - between different staff members,
staff and policy holders, insurers and everyone else with
whom ARF comes in contact.
All staff in ARF are committed to a professional conduct that is
always ethical and reflects the highest levels of integrity,
in their dealings with their fellow people.
Implying adherence to a code of conduct
professionalism also carries the connotation of the
best outcomes possible for the clients of ARF.