Customer Service Officer (Insurance)
Due to the company’s expansion, we are looking for Highly Motivated and Self-Reliant Individual with Positive Attitude to join our various divisions as Customer Service Officer.
If you are looking for a job with career advancement and have the right mindset to grow together with the company, ARF will work and train you to be a part of our organisation.
• GCE ‘O’ level & above or Certificate in General Insurance (CGI)
• Client servicing & coordination experience, handling Motor or Commercial Risk Insurance would be an advantage
• Experience in General Classes of Insurance or Motor Trade Industry would also be preferred
• Computer Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
• Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in English & preferably Mandarin
• Team player with initiative
• Able to multi-task and to excel in a challenging and fast paced environment
• Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
Note:- Please indicate in your application, your expected and last drawn salary
• Client Servicing include attending to all client’s enquiries, assist in obtaining the most competitive and reasonable quotation that suits client’s preference, policy amendments etc
• Liaising with various insurers for quotations, enquiries or requests from client and following up for quotations and policies
• Renewal Servicing include following-up with clients for their renewals and informing insurers
• Work Location: Maxwell Road / Ubi / Leng Kee
• 5.5 Days work week
• Medical benefits provided
• Training will be provided
• More information will be disclosed during interview
If you are up to the challenge, please attach and submit your resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.